Can you believe how quickly time has FLOWN by?! Isabella turned 5 months old on the first day of school. So much is going on with Isabella these days...
* She can ALMOST sit up on her own...
* She started teething last week....
* She loves to reach out and grab... ANYTHING!
* She's started getting really snuggly when she is tired....
* She started daycare, She's one of Ana's Little Bears!
Here are a few photos to enjoy. I promise I will be more deliberate about keeping the photos coming.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
5 months old
Posted by Omi Ford at 4:55 PM
Labels: baby stats, isabella, milestones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She's such a cutie! I'm in love with those beautiful curls!! Hope things are going well with school and such!
Wow.... What a big girl! I cannot wait to give her a squeeze!!
Post a Comment