Our friends; Matt, Kathy and Colby came to visit us on Friday afternoon and came back over Saturday morning for another dose of baby. Colby and Isabella laughed and smiled together.
Kathy is a bit of a fan of our sweet baby and talked to her about worldly things, mostly boys, life and baseball... GO RANGERS!
Matt and Kathy are our dear friends and it was so fun to see them with our sweet girl. I hope it brings a smile to your face as it did to ours!
Isabella's GG Ma (Great Grandmother) just loved to hold her and talk to her. She is convinced that Isabella looked at her and said, "hi." I'm not so sure... but GG Ma is logging it as Isabella's first word! Isabella went to her first wedding. She has a new cousin, Beckie. I don't have too many pictures of the wedding because I was taking pictures for my grandmother on her camera. I'll just tell you - THE BRIDE WAS BEAUTIFUL! The groom was sweet and they are happily married and celebrating the joy of a honeymoon!
Pops and Beckie had to get in an Isabella picture before we drove back to Houston.
Sarah, Isabella and I met up with Jill and Rachel for brunch Monday morning at Empire. It was great to hang out with the girls. Isabella was getting ready for a nap... so she wasn't much for pictures by the time we were saying our good-byes!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
What a weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
awww.....that all looks like such fun!! still cant wait for them to meet!!!
She is a cutie pie! She looks super-tall like our Reid! :) If you have any trips to Austin in your future, I'd love to see you and have our babies meet!
Take good care!
Post a Comment